Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior during C.S.T


Jonathan M
10/26/2012
Period 5
My Attitude and Behavior during C.S.T
     One of the most important tests every freshman, sophomore and junior takes yearly is the C.S.T. Every time this dumb test comes up I always have to prepare myself and get ready for hours of boredom… I will admit I do try my best when I take the test because it is important but frankly I think it is a dumb and boring test that the district makes us take just to waste our time. The thoughts of knowing you will be stuck in a room for hours are horrible. Many people have different strategies that they use to go through the test but personally I just take it as if it where any regular test.
     During the test I usually get hungry and start daydreaming or just get tired of having to answer all those questions. I always end up getting a good score on it so I usually repeat the strategies I have been using since elementary like for example reading the questions first before reading the passages. Sometimes I get sleepy or bored which can indicate that I am only giving about 70% of my full attention and effort toward the test. I wonder sometimes that if I give it 100% of my effort and attention if I will get a perfect score on the test but I don’t think that can be possible because it would take a miracle for someone to no get bored while taking this test.
     For this upcoming coming year it will be the last time I take this god damn test because I will become a senior next year! There is a slight chance I will give it my best and aim high for a perfect score on the test but most likely I will get lazy and like usual just give it 70% of my effort and attention. Thank god this is my last year taking the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment