Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During the C.S.T.


Jocelyn C
11-7-12
Pr.3
English/Pierson

My Attitude and Behavior During the C.S.T.
  
    My attitude towards the C.S.T. wasn’t the best and I am not proud of it. I put about seventy-five percent on my C.S.T Its not 100% but I put more effort then last time. The reason why I didn’t put 100% is because I get stuck when I’m testing, like I know what to do but some how when I re-read the question I tell myself “What the..?!?.” But its not only that, my English isn’t that great so when I see a big word or a word that I don’t know then I get confuse and don’t get what they’re talking about, and I hate when they tell you to take it slow and take as much time as you need but once you see people finishing and the teacher looking at the clock it makes me feel pressure to finish, and that’s when I start guessing to get it over with.
   I don’t feel proud of myself for not giving it my 100%, but I will try my best and give 110% next year. But I am hoping Mr. Pierson helps me because I really really want to get advance! It would be a big step and take effort, but I want to have that as my score next year. I am going to eat before because I notice that eating keeps me awake, and I am going to chew gum because it helps me think and I am going to focus a lot and put my total 110% of effort on it.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment