Thursday, June 7, 2012

Annoying Chihuahuas on Fostoria St.


Jose V
Per.1
5/14/12
Fostoria Ave.

Every day I have to walk through the same stupid street. It's the only street that I can walk through to get to school or go to my friend’s house. At first it seemed as cool peaceful street but wow was I wrong. The first thing I see as I leave my house is that annoying Chihuahua always barking for me its so fucking irritating thankfully I found a solution to my problem by hearing music. Then a couple of houses down there’s that huge ass German shepherd standing on its hind legs barking at me and it always scares the shit out of me. But the worst part is also two houses down almost reaching the coroner where this stupid lady always, always leaves her gate open and there are two dogs that live there. Every time that she leaves the gate open I know what’s next the stupid dogs come running outside and get in front of me and start barking I always stay frozen in fear since I’m scared of big dogs. Then she always has the same stupid excuse of how she forgot to close the gate honestly how do you forget to close a gate everyday. Then at night is when it gets much worse. Since I live close to a Mexican nightclub I always see big trucks playing their annoying music all loud like if everybody wants to hear it. Lastly my neighbors are some of the people that I hate the most. One reason is they have that huge ass dog locked in a cage and its always barking at night it never lets me sleep and it just pisses me off. Then in every Saturday they have parties and they never finish until 2 or 3 in the morning and they always play the same stupid music either corridos rap or techno.

So this street by far is one of the worst streets that I have ever walked in first of all it has this smell that's unbearable. I was walking by and this dog just comes running towards me so I run and climb a fence to get away. A few minutes later this old ass lady comes out my guess is she’s the owner of the dog because the dog followed her in the house. A few houses down this dog leaps and is about to bit my face off and has and extremely loud bark that made me jump to the curve why would anybody put that dog on a leash. I’m tired of seeing trucks passing by and playing corridos what are they trying to do show off how proud Mexicans they are or something or trying to show that they have money when they know they don't. It’s pretty late and I’m almost out of this block but it’s unbelievable that people have a party so late and the music is loud don't they know people are trying to get some sleep. Never again will I ever walk through this block.                

No comments:

Post a Comment