Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Neighborhood, City, Street, and School


Christian M.
Period 5
June 12, 2012  



Double Voicing about my Neighborhood, City, Street and School 

So in my city of Huntington Park I have seen assault and battery right next door, and I have woken up to the sounds of gunshots, fights, police sirens, and screams. I live in Cudahy St.  where cholos and gangsters wanna bang from what crew, click, or gang they rep. I ain’t scared most people would be but I’m not I just grew up around these kinds of people . I’m use to them smoking weed doing drugs by the bunch in their porches talking about blasting foos and fucking different hynas. I was suppose to go to H.P. high but I live in the border going to South Gate and Cudahy which people always get the city of Cudahy mixed of with the street in H.P.  bell High School is full of different kinds of  people but a lot of them are pendejos teachers are fucking stupid because they wanna fail students so it’ll balance out on paper to mske the school look better fuckin retards .

I just moved into Cudahy St from Bell and I don’t really like it. I’m still adjusting to the community .it seems really dangerous cause of all the gang activity in the area. On every corner there are people loitering outside of liquor stores asking for money and the parks are always dirty and full of burned out stoners and alcoholics I don’t want to be here anymore it’s really scary I wanna be in Hawaii with my friend chad in his beach house eating pineapple


1 comment:

  1. like how you express yourself about how teacher are stupid by failing students for nearly no reason.

    ReplyDelete