Monday, June 18, 2012

Mr. Pierson


Maria R.
Per: 4
Mr. Pierson
6/7/12
Mr. Pierson

            He’s the teacher you hate to like. He’s cool, funny, a little crazy, well just crazy and sometimes in pain in the fecken arse. Who is this teacher? He’s the one and only, Mr. Pierson, ayy mira cara you just made when you read his name. Some people might get annoyed by Pierson including me, but I have to admit I like his class. After two years in his English class there is no other choice but to get used to his craziness. I like his class because I have read some really good books except for The Heart of Darkness and the other one that’s tittle is too long to mention. I also like that Pierson is not like the other teachers that sugar coats everything and talk to us like little kids. He just tells it like it is, if your essay is not good he will just tell you straight out what he thinks. I have written some pretty good essays in his class and he taught me how to cut out all the BS and get to the point. I have learned a lot in his class especially because I pay attention in his class. Its hard not to pay attention in his class because he says so many random things and always has interesting topics  So he basically never has a boring lecture.
            Something cool about Pierson is that even though he’s white, he’s black, Mexican, and Cuban on the inside. Not many white teachers like to rap a long to Snoop Dogg and then the next minute be playing Banda. Overall Pierson is a cool teacher.     
P.S this is not a love letter (inside joke):p

No comments:

Post a Comment