Monday, June 18, 2012

Double Voicing: My School


Evelyn M.
Per. 4
4/24/12


Bell High

              Bell High School is pretty ghetto and ugly. Every morning when I go to nutrition the tables are pretty dusty and dirty and I can tell they don’t really clean them. There’s also a lot of tagging and that makes the school look really ghetto. There are to many hoes in this school and they’re all getting pregnant. Bell is also unfair because all the male perverts that work in bell don’t tell anything to the good looking slutty ones about wearing booty shorts but yet they tell the fat ones to not bring it because of their stretch marks or there cellulite. I think that’s pretty unfair.
                The food here is pretty gross, like what the fuck are they trying to do poison us or something. Sometimes it looks like a cat puked in the food, and the milks look like cottage cheese when you open it.  Sometimes I feel that school is just a waste of time, I never actually learn shit and sometimes I’m all like what the fuck are they talking about. They should replace the teachers here because they’re fucking lame and boring.

Today is my first day of school at bell high. Im kind of nervous its my first day of school and I don’t know anyone. I’m walking to school now.  I’m walking in now. This is some weird ass school with weird ass people. Everyone is so short they all look like middle schoolers. All the teachers look old and creepy and this school looks old and dirty. They defiantly need some fixing here.




No comments:

Post a Comment