Monday, June 18, 2012

Double Voicing: Bell High School


Anthony G.
Period 5
4/24/12           

                                    Double Viewing About Bell High School           
           
During my time in Bell High School, I think Bell High School is a trashy school because the food is horrible, the education is lame but most importantly the students are ghetto. There have been students who think they are the shit just cause they smoke weed. Personally I think they are people who are wasting their lives, might as well not be in school and just stay home like lowlifes. Most students that are into the school stuff are the ones that just want to get it over with. Most things that happen in Bell are fights, which show students that who are tough, and who’s not, me personally I think that is stupid childish thing. Another thing is that what goes on with girls who get in with the wrong crowd, For example girls go with guys who have no interest of coming to school. The girls would think that they have a gentleman on their side that would get love by them. But in reality they are girls that are getting played on by one of another and that’s the true.   
  
It’s my first day of Bell High School, the whole staff and the counselors was nice when I was getting my schedules. When I went to go check out my classes some students were so welcoming to me and some weren’t. But being in that class made me feel nervous, the teacher had told me to introduce myself and I told her that I was a guy that like doing school work and try to keep up with my school. When she had told me to go sit down, I seen a pretty girl staring at me but I just ignored it. When it was time to go to my next class I felt like I wasn’t going to be able to fit in like the rest of the students. When it was time to go to nutrition I went to go see how the food was like. But when I saw it, it didn’t seem like the food was editable. As the bell rang to go to the next class, I seen the same pretty girl walking by me and for some reason she kept staring at me again, So I went to go talk to her and when I did I told her what’s up she just started blushing which I found that funny. And she replied by saying nothing just hanging out. After our conversation I walk to my next class. At the end of the day I found that Bell High School a good school.

1 comment: