Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Two Different Opinions about My Neighborhood


Martha G
 English 11/B
Per.3
My neighborhood

            Well my neighborhood um its lonely and I think probably because the street I live in is near the L.A River and im guessing its nasty. I mean it’s really nasty it's a river. Well I also because every time you try to cross the train tracks on Randolph there are sometimes dogs, cats or maybe even birds on the floor dead. They smell most of the time and well the pretty much shows how well “Maywood” take care of its city. That's pretty damn nasty if you ask me. Its just like yesterday that I was going to school walking and I just happen to see a dog like laying there dead and you could only see his teeth and furry skin on the floor (EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!), and it had a big red mark on the side where the stomach should be. The other thing that sucks is the fact that I live near my damn cousins ugh! Like it’s probably just me but it just annoys me. And well the last ting is sometimes when I go home late because of my practices or competitions there are always these 8th or I don't know 7th grade girls with a bunch of guys like skanks much! And let me tell you they are not even pretty! Just saying.


            This neighbor hood is really nice. At night you can hear the laughter of kids having fun. And I just love the train that pass by it reminds me of the old times when I was a young boy working for the train company with my father. And the fact that there are dead dogs on the train tracks I hate dogs. I used to run them over also. I hate the animals. I wish animals didn't exist maybe global warming wouldn't be so bad like when the elephant farts! Ahy!!!! STUPID animals. Well enough about animals’ I just really like this place a lot more than that nasty place I used to live at. It was really annoying all the “grown ups” drinking beer and acting like total complete morons. They act just like Jenna Marbles except Jenna Marbles is hot. Not like these fat ass elephants that walk around half naked and are all almost pregnant with the same old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment