Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Las desgracias


Claudia H
English 11B
Period 3
04/24/12

Double Voicing About My Neighborhood

         In my neighborhood lives mostly drogradictos not everyone but there’s a lot of them. I don’t like it because in the night there are guys in the street selling weed, smoking, and drinking. When police check them they never get arrested and I don’t know why si es obio that they sell weed. Another thing that I don’t like in my neighborhood is that there’s always mocosos playing outside of my house. They make a lot of noise with their screaming and crying. Everyday in the night it’s the same story kids playing in the street and making a lot of noise, and guy drinking beer, smoking, and selling weed. In the morning it’s a whole different story es calmado, quiet, and peaceful. When I walk in the streets in the morning no hay nadie they are always in their house doing I don’t know what. Some of them fight a lot and everyone can heir them because they are loud that’s why I don’t like my neighborhood because always things happen in there.

         In the neighborhood the houses have plants but most of them are dead. It’s so noisy and most of the people are nice but others criticize the people and how they are living. In that neighborhood in the night it smells like weed and there is guys always drinking in their cars with loud music. The cars of the street make a lot of noise too. In this neighborhood its not a good place to live if they have children because they can get a bad influence from the people who lives around there.  Children can think that smoke weed and drink its good. It would be better if those people wouldn’t do that in front of kids or in public. There are more places to live where it can be peaceful, calm, and where they don’t smoke or drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment