Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Dysfunctional Street


Uriel L
Period. 5
4-24-12


My Street


Getting out of my house the only thing you hear is cars passing by or douche bags in cars trying to be cool just because there burning tiers. You don’t usually see kids outside playing or any people with problems. But when there is noise its usually little kids fighting or grown ups just drunk in the night talking about there stupid wife or the lady talking about how there husband is cheating on them or never home. Or you’ll just hear just people cheering for there favorite sports team because they won the game. Not a lot of Danger in my street just a couple of cholo’s in the corner just talking shit and throwing there gang signs to every person that passes by with a bike or just looking like a cholo. In the summer it get kinda noisy there’s kids playing around next to where I live there’s a huge parking lot and a couple of beaners playing soccer. Usually we get crazy neighbors in this time last time we got some lady that will steel ladies underwear? Wtf is wrong with her? That’s some crazy shit bitch buy yourself your own underwear? But this is my street hope you like it?:)




Well what I think about that street is that everybody that lives there are so lame? They don’t do shit but stay in there house or apartment and just don’t do shit. But when they decide to make noise there the annoyingness fuckers in bell! They just don’t know when to stop. Its usually those annoying ass bitches crying for there husbands or boyfriends. Like fuck get over it this is why he don’t want nothing with you you embarrass him for the stupid shit you do and especially something like this bitch get a life. Also the cholos are stupid thinking there the shit just because they can punk on little kids fucking pussys fuck with someone our size. Last time I past with my bike they were throwing there gangs signs on me I was like n please I don’t look like a cholo or a guy looking for trouble. The most annoying sit that street is those douche bags paisas that think there the shit just because they have badass cars n trying to be speed racer and burning tires. I think that street is just Lame and stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment