Friday, June 15, 2012

Animal Abuse


Fredy P            
May 15,2012
Per3
Issue Paper

Animal abuse is a wrong thing. It hurts the animal physically and emotionally. Animals get beaten and killed everyday and some people don’t do anything about it. I am a pet owner I love my pet guinea pig she’s like my own child and I would never hurt her. Thinking about other people hutting animals makes me pist off. People hurt there animals for their own gain, ether to make some do something to scare someone or just because they want to, to be assholes. The animals have feelings like anyone else they can come to love their owners. Thousands of animals are killed by pet abuse gone to far. Some people burn their pets alive just to amuse there self’s for a while. Not just pets, sharks are killed for their fins and whales for food.

1 comment: