Thursday, June 7, 2012

Freaking Pricks


Angel G
Per. 4 Expos Comp
5-15-12
Freaking Pricks
My neighborhood is a piece of shit; the neighbors are boisterous and rowdy. They do no care that they are keeping people up or even how loud they are. Those fuckers are annoying because they are always arguing for stupid shit. The main reason they do not care is because they are stoners, passing around blunts & bumping their loud as music day & night. By the time they arrive they always other pricks (people) as their house breaking stuff and that we can hear is glasses shattering. I am guessing that one of the neighbors are drug sellers because last time a bunch of cops showed up at their house and walked out with two bags full with money. There is some crazy shit happening now days with many crazy ass foos.

            I have lived around this area for about 20 years but I have never seen people like this before. Waking up drinking and smoking but going to sleep fucked up like there is no tomorrow. They do not look like ordinary people; they look like crack heads that barely left the crazy asylum. When they are up I am up because they do not know how to shut the fuck up, so I have to call the cops, they arrive, there is silence for about 5 minutes and then they start again fucking around talking out loud, bumping their music. Someday I will walk out with a shotgun and yell out “You can’t fuck with me, I’m Tony Montana, fuckers!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment