Monday, June 11, 2012

Vanessa's Neighbors


Vanessa L
Period 3
4/23/12



My neighbors

All my freaken neighbors are doosh bags except the one on the left of our house which is the donut shop. Besides that my front, and side neighbors are pretty much people that get in our nerves in some way. Like my neighbors on the right side of us, we always manage to have some kind of problem with them like with their sons, daughters, dogs, and the boyfriends. We have had problems with their dogs attacking us and them talking shit just because we were protecting ourselves by kicking the shit out of them, my dad even sent one flying one time. Also the daughters keeps on bringing her low life boyfriend over to their house every day. That asshole basically lives there but most important is that he keeps on stealing our shit like my nephew’s skateboard and my past bikes. Even she has stolen from me like my bike and she still has the nerve to deny it when my cousin saw her riding it one night to probably go skank it up. I swear if I were to catch that bitch stealing our shit again I will kick her ass. Other issues have been about the gates, since we share the back yard and parking with them. We will start bitching that one of them left the front or back gate open and should be closed at all times because we have had bums and thief’s go back there to steal stuff.

The front neighbors are always being nosy, fighting over parking space, or if not being tooth faces. All the time the wife or husband are looking at what we are doing they look like freaken dogs watching our every move. The husband would be fighting over parking all the time. He will put his cars or trashcans to save his spot all the time on purpose. If someone will go on his spot that bastard will throw eggs at the windshield and at times go overboard and key the car or pop one of the tires. Last problem we had with that old shit was when one of our cars was parked in front of his house. He went outside to water the grass but next to our car and causing mud to be thrown up at the car.

Hey Jen what do you think about our neighbors? “They are all a bunch of mentanidos”, can you be more specific? “Our neighbors are either nosy, thief’s, or big mouths. The front neighbor is always fucking with Ernie's truck if its parked in front of their house. The son is always bumping his stupid music and making allot of noise. The wife is always being a nosy ass bitch along with her idiot husband when they see us pulling in or out. He is just looking for something to talk about with the other nosy neighbor Carlos. The side neighbors I haven’t had much problem with, just talked shit to them about the boyfriend smoking weed in the back and also him fucking up the gate along with the others we share the parking space with. Also the dog problem, that they cant control their fucken dogs when my kids our outside. Well now that I think of it I actually have had more of a problem with our right side neighbors but its always going to be like that”.

1 comment:

  1. i think all neighbors are douche bags even if you end up living in the most beautiful place ever its all the same

    ReplyDelete