Friday, June 15, 2012

Drama High School


Felix A C
5-13-12
Period 3

Double Voicing about Bell High school
When I think of about my school I think of a small prison locked up and nowhere to go without staff riding your ass. This school is so old that everything is breaking down or needs remolding. We have a shit load of rats and roaches roaming around the campus just looking for a place to piss, shit, and have more babies and eat your food.  The school food is nasty as fuck! I rather starve my self than to eat that food and be stuck in the restroom an hour later.  The students in this school are more worried about looking cool and trying to fit. We have a lot of hipsters and trend followers in this school witch I find so annoying.  They all dress alike just waiting to see who has the newest shoes or clothes. The students in Bell High are quick to judge you by the way you dress. This school is full of drama, word get outs you can’t even take a piss without seeing it on twitter and everyone knowing. If LAUSD were to give out an award for most drama Bell High would win every year. People are damn nosy. Just mind your own fucking business! You can't trust no one now a days. One minute they are cool with you then the next the are backstabbers and two faces.

Bell High School is a very good school. The staff is so caring and nice to me; also help me get to my new classes.  There are so many students here its hard to walk through the hall ways during passing period. Everyone is so friendly to me I made so many friends. I seen one of the biggest rats passing by the class and no one did anything its like they are use to seeing rats here at school. The students here are right about the school food it is nasty as fuck!  I don’t even think we should be eating it.  Back in my old school we were able to leave school and go buy our own food for lunch.  So many students slack off in this school they just don’t care about school. Where I come from everyone was competing to be the best in the class here I hardly see it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment