Thursday, June 7, 2012

U don’t mess with students’ vacations!!


Christian C
Per. 1
05/16/12

Bell Issues


Man! The school district sucks!! I wish I could live in another city or county or state or whatever!. Traditional schools don’t have these kinda issues! I’ve heard people’s opinions and fuck! They’re mad! I’m mad too!! Because if I fail any of my classes I won’t be able to make it up anymore! It doesn’t make sense to continue in school if you know u’re not gonna graduate! So fuck it! I’ll become an ice cream man!! (JK). Many people don’t even like school so they’re gonna drop out! Trust me! If u’re used to have vacations on July, and suddenly they tell u that you don’t have vacations no more man! That sucks even more! U don’t mess with students’ vacations!!  Oh hell no bitch! I know they give you the opportunity to transfer to another school but what about all the seniors? who wants to move school in their senior year?  At least they should let all the seniors stay in the same track!  I still don’t get the reason of all this stupid changes!! The school district is stupid!!


Bell High School has been going through many changes since the beginning of the year. These changes are not good for the students. Many of them are pissed off because the school is going to add another track, and the student’s requests are not even taken in consideration. They don’t blame the school; they blame the school district for making these changes and for making many people’s life miserable. Without adult school or intersection, many people are not going to have another chance to make up their classes and they won’t be able to graduate, but of course the school district don’t care if students graduate or not. They don’t give them the right to decide what’s best for them.  Another issue is that, because they’re adding another track, many people will me moved to another track. This is not fair because some A track students that will be moved to another track won’t have summer vacations and that is not cool! Their voice should be heard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment