Monday, June 4, 2012

Double Voicing Maywood City


David D.
Period 4
English H.
06/04/12

Double Voicing About Maywood City

My town is kind of dirty I guess, but it’s a place I can call home. I’m comfy in this place makes me feel like its pretty badass place to grow up in. Some people here are friendly but other are complete dicks! It happens in all neighborhoods from time to time you get that annoying neighbor who screams. As long as you ignore these people it’s a pretty nice place. It has some places were you can get pretty cheap Chinese food.  And a McDonalds like everywhere else. There is a riverbed that kind of makes us unique in both ways one way is because the riverbed is dirty and another reason is that it’s a good place to do some exercise. Well most of the other cities are way nicer than Maywood. I’m glad I grew up here met some awesome people. They have a lot of parks, which get awesome because people in this area love to play soccer and hangout.  It’s a place where I can walk around at night without being scared and being judged.  

            The schools that I went to were pretty cool but the schools were dirty all of my life. The teachers were mostly nice except for the ladies at the registration office they are real bitches and I mean the nastiest fastest things I have ever seen.  Their attitude is horrible they think cause they have “power” at school they can be bitches with everyone. Like if their job was something out of this world. Anyone can replace them and do maybe an even better job.  Teachers are better sometimes, I like the fact how it seems impossible to them how one person can multitask and talk and do their work. They don’t like to loose even if they are wrong. They don’t admit it. Other than that it’s an ok place to go to school around this area.

              I moved to Maywood a couple of days ago it was so nice. Seems like it’s peaceful town. This town is somewhat small this is good because the food and markets are pretty close by. The riverbed makes it look ghetto in other words but still kind of quiet but only during the day. There’s a party every weekend so far I had been only been here for two weeks and I can tell they have a lot of parties. There’s a church near by seems most of the people in this town are catholic I see them all lined up on Saturday morning waiting to go in to church its kind of funny though never seen such a small town with nearly all its members gathered in one place. It’s a new experience there’s old houses new houses and I believe someone got murdered about a week ago. This is weird, never heard about so much hate in a town that they kill themselves.  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment