Thursday, June 7, 2012

Double Voicing about Palm Av., Maywood, California



Ivan O
Period 4
4/24/12  

Double Voicing about Palm Ave.

            My neighborhood is the loudest street out of the streets around.  They have parties every Saturday night and after a while the get annoying. The party starts at 9:00 pm and it ends around 4:00 am. It bothers me because I can’t have a good Saturday night sleep. The police would come and tell them to lower the music. After the police would leave they would lower the music but they would still be noisy and do stupid things.
            The police would drive by checking the street around three times a week.
There is always something new happening in my street. Last time a car was lit up on fire right outside my house and the police came to find evidence about the event. The only info they got was that a car drove by and threw a gasoline gallon with a piece of paper on fire.  The car was burning and the neighbor was screaming like if she’d lost a baby girl. She was on the ground crying but I didn’t understand her because she had a second car and it was better than the car that was burned.    
            On the corner of the street there’s some young teenagers smoking weed and I think that the police is pretty stupid because the police drives by the street and doesn’t do anything.
I barely move in to this neighborhood and there’s crazy shit that is going on here. Every Saturday nights, the fuckin teens are loud with their fuckin music and I can’t have my damn night sleep.
 Every Wednesday, when I go to church about around seven o clock, when I turn around the corner there’s always a group of potheads smoking weed. In my opinion, that is one of the ways you screw up your life. And plus the fuckin police wont do shit. That stupid cop. They should fire that cop because he isn’t doing shit for the community. He just passes by like if the group of potheads is not there.  
The other day, an old bitch across the street was crying for an old car that was burn. Why was she crying? Like bitch please.  She had another car. This is some crazy ass neighborhood.       

            

No comments:

Post a Comment