Friday, June 15, 2012

Krispy Kreme, Heaven in a Donut


Fredy P
June 15,2012
Per 3

Krispy Kreme, Heaven in a Donut

Krispy Kreme donuts are the best tasting donuts I have ever eaten. I buy them over at Burbank once every few months. The chocolate donuts are my favorite they taste really good also the vanilla but they’re not as good as the chocolate. The muffins they make there are also nice. The way the people make the donuts are really cool. There made right in front of you, it smells really good when they’re all done and out of the oven. People can wait for the new ones to come out or buy them of the glass counter like other donut places, but most of the time I go the just coming out. The way the donuts come out of the oven is really cool they like side to you, which I like because you can grab the ones you’re going to take. The area they are made is really clean which is a nice thing because some places are really dirty. In the shop its all shinny and clean and it smells really good not just the donut smell. The employs are clean there uniform are always white. Krispy Kreme Donuts are worth the money you spend, when your done with the donuts you will want have more. I always want to have more but if I eat a lot of them ill get really fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment