Thursday, June 7, 2012

Two Voices Chime in about Bell High School



Keith M
Period 4
April 24, 2012

Double Voicing About Bell High School

My school is pretty cool. There are a lot of nice things to it but also some pretty lame things. The kids at my school are pretty cool, other than young guns trying to get a rep and girls trying to fight for dumb drama, all the older kids are pretty cool. The teachers here are pretty cool, only some are dicks but whatevers. Our school is mega dirty but because of the dirtyass kids who make it like that; ‘cause the staff and janitors try to keep it clean. That’s why when people here of Bell they think of all of us as dirty low-class people even though we all ain’t. It’s pretty cool how probably half the people coming here are in sports or represent Bell in some kind of activity. All the other people I don’t know what they’re doing, probably good, probably bad, thinking about paisa parties or drugs or I don’t know.

This school has changed dramatically. I remember picking your cousin up from school and there would be tagging all over and cholos smoking or dealing drugs. The police would always call me over to pick up your cousin cause he would be getting into fights with the cholos. Now I only see a few cholos and you never come with news of fights so that’s good. I remember picking up your cousin from football also and he had a mean coach until he kicked your cousin out for being grade cut. The sports now are amazing since my own kids play and I seen much difference since when your cousin played. The school overall is cleaner and the staff is also nice and I feel its safer for you guys comparing it to when your cousin came here. I woulda had you guys pulled outta if it still was.

No comments:

Post a Comment