Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Lousy Neighborhood


Daisy C.
6/7/12
Per.1
My Lousy Neighborhood
            In my neighborhood, there’s a lot of fucking cholos. Especially near the mini liquor stores. The street that always has cholos in it, day and night is 54th St. Every time I pass by there, they’re always there on their fucking bikes talking to some guy that I know and trying to pick up hynas. That’s fucking annoying! The good thing is that they always see me passing by and they know who I am already, so they don’t do shit to me like they do to other unknown peeps that are in their barrio.

Also, every time I go out for a walk, I always fucking hear people driving by with some fucking loud ass music. OMFA! Wallah, I feel like getting a rock and just throwing it at that asshole, especially if that son of a bitch is playing corridos! It’s like, “Foo, we can fucking tell you’re Mexican! There is no fucking need for you to show that shit off. Trust bro, you ain’t the only beaner in this fucking hood, chill bro!” Ugh, that shit gets on my fucking nerves!!!

Also, in the streets, there is always a group of guys that are checking out every fucking bitch that passes by. Just seeing their fucking mouth drool and their eyes looking at that bitchs’ ass gets me annoyed. Like, what the fuck bro, mind your own Goddamn fucking business you piece of shit! Obviously she ain’t yours and will never be. Get over it!

At night, all the fucking dogs start barking and don’t fucking let me sleep for shit. And to top it off, the fucking horny ass cats are outside crying and begging to get laid and are having catfights to decide who wins and fucks the girl cat. Worse of all, the winning price, is MY cat! -____- That bitch ends up getting pregnant every other month and even before she is finished raising the kittens, her fucking ass is horny and wants sex again-.- Shit, I wished condoms for cats existed #NoLie -.-

And there is always some problems going on because practically everyday, the police has to come by and arrest people. I still cannot believe that I live in a fucking, shitty neighborhood like that. Even though I live in between all that crap, I wouldn’t want to move because I’ve lived in Maywood my whole life and all my friends live nearby and we always do stupid shit like paintball shooting in the middle of the streets when people are walking by and all that crap. That is something that I wouldn’t trade for anything in the world.








In the neighborhood that I live, there are a lot of gang members. Especially next to the liquor stores. The street that is always full of them is 54th street. Whenever I pass by, the gangsters are on their bikes and flirting with women. It’s annoying having to see that everyday. The only good thing about that is that they know me and never do nothing to me like they do to strangers.
Whenever I decide to go out for a nice walk, I always hear cars passing by with extremely loud music. It annoys me so much because they’re in the streets and other people may not like the type of music they’re playing. Also, maybe the music that they’re playing could be disrespectful to someone. The type of music that gets me mad is when they’re playing corridos at full volume. The first thing that pops in my mind when I hear someone playing that type of music is that it’s obvious that you’re Mexican and proud of it but there is really no reason to show it off.
Around the corner from my house, there is always a group of guys that love to check out every girl that passes by. When I look at them, I can see their mouth drool and their eyes popping out while they’re looking at her gluteus Maximus or chest. I think it’s funny when guy’s check out girls because to me that is like saying that they can’t get the real thing and rather stare knowing that will never be theirs.
Every night, the dogs bark and don’t let me sleep. Also, the street cats are outside my window, calling my cat so that they could hook up. Even before my cat is done raising her kittens, she ends up being pregnant again. I honestly wished condoms for cats existed.
I admit that I live in a neighborhood that most people wouldn’t like and will be gone in less than 3 months. I do not live in a very clean or safe neighborhood but I got used to it because I’ve lived in Maywood my whole life. I live near all my close friends and I always have fun adventures with them. I wouldn’t trade my lousy neighborhood for anything in the world.





                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment