Monday, June 18, 2012

Double Voicing about MY HOOD


Guillermo S
4/25/12
Per. 5

Double Voicing about MY HOOD


            My hood is the best. If you were in my shoes then you would fall in love. The houses aren’t that bad after a while. But once you go deep into the hood then that’s where all the nasty starts coming out, especially at night when you don’t want to be seen by yourself. Usually, the people are nice and greet you with kindness but if you don’t know what your getting into then good luck. You can enjoy yourself in this city because there are a lot of trees and when its really hot you can stand under them to keep cool. Even though it would be better to go out at night because its fresher but as I said before watch your back and know what you’re getting into. When you’re walking through the neighborhood you begin to wonder if there is anybody following you. That is if you are walking alone. I can say that you might even get a little paranoid and start worrying more of your surroundings. While your walking you can see that the houses are fair but as soon as you get deeper into the streets then that’s when you notice little changes and big changes on the houses. All I got to say when you reach that part of the neighborhood is GET THE FUCK OUT!

I was walking through the neighborhood and I can see that these streets are very decent for families to live in. There were even people who greeted me as I was walking by their houses. But once I walked deeper into the streets, I’ve noticed things started to get ugly and the people I saw are not good people. As I was strolling through a few guys were hanging out in front of someone’s house and were mad dogging me like if I was going to do something to them. Those streets are not good for anyone or any family. I’m glad I don’t live here and I’m just attending a birthday party. I felt unsafe when I started walking back to my house. It was like a shadow was following me at night. I hope I never move into that neck of the woods.



No comments:

Post a Comment